Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Take 2.

Back in July or August of last year, I decided to try my hand at blogging and blog my candid thoughts about my law school journey. But then life-- or should I say "law school"-- got in the way of that, and that goal fell by the wayside. Recently, my friend Lindsay (check her out @ http://diplomaticfashionista.blogspot.com/) decided to begin blogging and that inspired me to try this blogging thing again.

So here it is: Take 2. My plan for this blog is to to write about my life and things that happen in my life which can be conveniently divided up into three main topics-- Life, Love, and Law (see what I did there?). Kind of like an online diary, a chronicle of the journey on which life is taking me...

So sit back and enjoy the ride =)

No comments:

Post a Comment